People may qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits for a variety of different physical and mental impairments. I have been working in the field as a Disability Determination Services examiner and claims attorney my entire professional career spanning more than 35 years. I offer a free consultation to discuss your case and give you an honest evaluation of your options.
Learn more about the types of qualifying impairments and claims options available to you and your family at these information pages:
- Mental Health Impairments: Including disabilities for mental and emotional impairments.
- Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic, Spinal and Fibromyalgia Impairments: If you suffer debilitating pain or loss of mobility due to long-term repetitive stress or joint or muscle pain, you may qualify for SSDI payments.
- Substance Abuse Claims: Substance abuse may be a qualifying disability if the addiction is the direct result of another qualifying disability or impairment. I handle cases involving drug and alcohol addiction on a case-by-case basis.
- SSI Child Claims: Children under 18 years of age may qualify for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits based on their family's income.
- Workplace Injuries (Workers' Compensation) And Social Security Disability: If you suffered a permanent disability because of a workplace accident or repetitive motion, you may qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits in addition to your North Carolina workers' compensation insurance payments.
- Widow(er) Claims : If your spouse was receiving Social Security payments at the time of his or her death, you may qualify to receive surviving spouse (widow or widower) benefits.
Call my office in Raleigh toll free at 919-805-3311 or toll free at 800-768-1330. You may also send me an email to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation.